March 2022 was the most difficult and dark month in modern Ukrainian history, and of course, this affected both the amount of news on our website and the readers’ interest in such content. A year ago, we were all a little out of sorts. So comparing March 2022 and March 2023 doesn’t make sense. But we have prepared some interesting statistics of Mezha.Media for the past month.
Top 10 regions of Ukraine by the number of Mezha.Media visitors in March 2023
1. Kyiv – 33.34%
2. Lviv region – 14.29%
3. Dnipropetrovsk region – 6.66%
4. Kyiv region – 4.88%
5. Odesa region – 4.02%
6. Poltava region – 3.95%
7. Ivano-Frankivsk region – 3.25%
8. Vinnytsia region – 3.21%
9. Ternopil region – 2.53%
10. Kharkiv region – 2.43%
Among the visitors, there are even some brave people from Luhansk region, Crimea and Sevastopol.
Mezha.Media visitors in March 2023 by age
18-24 years old – 20.62%
25-34 years old – 27.45%
35-44 years old – 24.15%
45-54 years old – 13.06%
55-64 years old – 9.34%
65+ years – 5.28%
So, as you can see, most of our readers are fully grown people, no matter how some doubt it in the comments. According to Google Analytics, 69.2% of Mezha.Media visitors are men and 30.8% are women.
And now let’s see what we wrote about and you read on Mezha.Media in March 2023 (the list includes only materials that were published during March 2023).
News and blogs
1. S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: russians posted 16 GB of stolen data online
2. Different transliteration in ID and foreign passport: what happened and how to fix it?
3. Twitter employee couldn’t figure out whether he was fired for 9 days, had to ask Elon Musk… on Twitter
4. Mykhailo Fedorov showed official letters to Sony, Microsoft and Valve with a call to ban the sale of the russian game Atomic Heart. Why is this a bad idea?
5. The Pope in a down jacket: an image of Francis that was actually created by the AI generator Midjourney went viral on Twitter
6. Japan unexpectedly found 7,000 islands that it didn’t know existed
7. Semiconductor supply chain players plot to flee China after ASML exit
8. Metro 4 returns to Moscow. Why?!
9. Vilkha-M – the range up to 150 km and the warhead twice as large as that of the GMLRS
10. Elon Musk’s tweets about a “coronavirus leak from a Chinese lab” could be a problem for Tesla in China
Articles and reviews
1. Made in Ukraine: Ukrainian Games 2024-2025. Part I (25 games)
2. Mavka. Forest Song. Cartoon review
3. Alex Ptytsia: the man who knew everyone
4. Hogwarts Legacy: revelio!
5. Made in Ukraine: Ukrainian games 2023. Patch 1.1 (+10 games)
6. When the full length turned out not to be enough: 17 TV series based on movies
7. Samsung Galaxy Flip4 user experience – do we really need foldable smartphones?(English version)
8. Diablo IV – impressions from the beta test
9. Galaxy S23 Ultra review
10. Samsung Galaxy Flip4 user experience – do we really need foldable smartphones?
This is how we remembered March 2023 on Mezha. We would like to remind you that you can support the work of the Mezha.Media team by making a one-time donation or monthly subscription via Liqpay, Privat24, Patreon, PayPal, or cryptocurrency wallets.
Thanks for reading and thanks for your support!