The game about the operators of Ukrainian military drones Death From Above from the Finnish studio Rockodile and the German publisher Lesser Evil appeared in Steam Early Access.

On this occasion, the developers presented a new trailer for the game. In anticipation of questions about the last frames of the trailer, we would like to remind you that Death From Above is not a simulator, but an arcade.

Death From Above is scheduled for release in the 4th quarter of 2023. As a reminder, after the release of Death From Above in Early Access, 30% of the net profit from the game’s sales will go to the Ukrainian charitable foundations Come Back Alive and Army of Drones. Once the development pays off, the donation will increase to 70% of the net profit, with the remaining 30% going towards the development of new content for the game.

In addition to the new trailer, the developers of the game and the Antytila band presented a cool music video for the song My Falcon, which is the official soundtrack of Death From Above. Music by Maksym Syvolap, Taras Topolia, Vitalii Liakin, lyrics by Taras Topolia, animation by Bohdan Matchenko. We will remind you that on February 24, 2022, Taras Topolia, together with other members of the Antytila band, enrolled in the ranks of the Territorial Defense of the Ukrainian Armed Forces. In addition, the band raises money for the needs of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

The price of the game Death from Above in Early Access is UAH 225 and this exactly the project that is worth supporting.