Finally! What players have been saying almost since the release of Forza Horizon 5 has reached the developers. This game really lacked normal off-road racing. And now, on March 29, 2023, it will be included as part of the second content DLC for the game – Forza Horizon 5: Rally Adventure.
Players can expect a new game zone – Sierra Nueva, a new Festival and ten new cars that feel good on the ground, sand and dirt. According to the authors, the new DLC contains more additional races than any other DLC for Forza Horizon games. They promise a real rally navigator and new HUD settings. Sierra Nueva locations include huge dunes, an abandoned quarry, a new city, mountains and jungles.
Cars that will be added to the game are:
- 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Platinum
- 1973 Hoonigan Volkswagen Baja Beetle Class 5/1600 ‘Scumbug’
- 2001 Ford #4 Ford Focus RS
- 2022 Alumicraft #6165 Trick Truck
- 2021 Polaris RZR Pro XP Factory Racing Limited Edition
- 2020 Jimco #179 Hammerhead Class 1
- 2019 Jimco #240 Fastball Racing Spec Trophy Truck
- 2019 Casey Currie Motorsports #4402 Ultra 4 ‘Trophy Jeep’
- 2021 RJ Anderson #37 Polaris RZR Pro 4 Truck
- 2021 Alumicraft #122 Class 1 Buggy
Forza Horizon 5: Rally Adventure launches on March 29, 2023 and will be free for all Forza Horizon 5 Premium Add-ons Bundle, Premium Edition or Expansions Bundle owners. Otherwise, the cost of the DLC will be $19.99.
As a reminder, the first content add-on Forza Horizon 5: Hot Wheels was released in the summer of 2022 and was dedicated to Hot Wheels cars and tracks.