Sneaker X, a full-fledged PC in the form of a sneaker that won an award at the Case Mod World Series 2022, is now available for sale.
There are several variations of the filling for this “sneaker” from JMDF and Cooler Master. There are several Mini-ITX motherboards to choose from: Intel Z790/B760 or AMD X670/B650. The boards themselves can be equipped with one of 4 processors: i7-13700K, i9-13900K, Ryzen 7 7800X3D, or Ryzen 9 7950X3D. You can also choose one of 3 graphics cards: RTX 4070, 4070 TI, and 4080.
In addition to powerful components, the Sneaker X also features 2 terabytes of M.2 PCIe 4.0 Gen4 memory, 32 or 64 gigabytes of DDR5 RAM, MasterLiquid PL360 water cooling from Cooler Master, and an 850-watt power supply.
In the United States, such a computer will cost from $3,499 to $3,799, while in Europe there will be more options and the price will range from 3,499 euros to 4,699 euros.
Here are all the options available for purchase in the US and Europe:
- Core i7-13700K, RTX 4070 Ti, 32GB DDR5, 2TB, 850W: $3799
- Core i7-13700K, RTX 4070, 32GB DDR5, 2TB, 850W: $3499
- Core i9-13900K, RTX 4080, 64GB DDR5, 2TB, 850W: €4499
- Core i7-13700KF, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB DDR5, 2TB, 850W: €3499
- AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D, RTX 4080, 2TB, 64GB DDR5, 850W: €4699
- AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, RTX 4070 Ti, 2TB, 32GB DDR5, 850W: €3499
You can buy Sneaker X in the official Cooler Master store – CMODX.