Uber presented its seventh annual ranking of lost items, which shows what things Ukrainian users forget most often, which countries forget the most things, the days and hours during which people are the most forgetful, and, of course, interesting and unusual items left in cars ordered through Uber.
Among the things that Ukrainians forget most often:
In addition to the usual things, users all over the world also leave interesting and rare items. This year, that list included a wig, one boot, a flask and a ballot.
Uber has also determined which days and hours of the week users most often report lost items. The majority of Ukrainian passengers contacted the support service regarding lost items on Saturday, Sunday and Monday. And the most “forgetful” time is 17:00, 13:00 and 15:00.
The most forgetful cities of Ukraine:
The top ten most forgetful countries:
- United Arab Enmirates
- The Netherlands
How to get back lost items in Uber:
The best way to return a forgotten item is to call the driver. Here’s what to do:
- Click on Your Trips and select the trip during which you left something;
- Scroll down and click “Find lost item”;
- Click “Contact driver about a lost item”;
- Scroll down and enter your contact phone number. Click Submit.
- If you forgot your phone, enter a friend’s phone number (you can do this by logging into your account on a computer or using a friend’s phone).
- We will call the number provided and connect you directly with your driver.
- If your driver responds and confirms that they have found your item, arrange a meeting time and place that is convenient for both of you.
- If your driver does not respond, leave a detailed voice message with a description of the forgotten item and the most convenient way to contact you.