The specialized division of the American company Kingston Technology – Kingston FURY – announced the expansion of the Kingston FURY DDR5 memory line. Now not only classic black modules are available to users, but also devices with stylish white heatsinks.
In particular, Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 memory modules are presented with low-profile white heatsinks. The Kingston FURY Beast DDR5/DDR5 RGB line includes models with a speed of up to 6000 MT/s: both in the form of individual modules with a capacity of 8, 16, and 32 GB and in sets of two modules with a total capacity of up to 64 GB. Sales of sets of four modules are scheduled to start in April 2023. A special feature of Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 is support for both XMP and EXPO profiles for the AMD platform.
Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 specifications:
Single module – 8, 16, and 32 GB
A set of 2 modules – 16, 32, and 64 GB
- Speed: 4800, 5200, 5600, and 6000 MT/s
- Timing schemes: CL36, CL38, CL40
- Power supply voltage: 1.1 V; 1.25 V and 1.35 V
- Operating temperature: from 0 to +95 °C
- Dimensions of the module without illumination: 133.35 x 34.9 x 6.62 mm
- Dimensions of the module with illumination: 133.35 x 42.23 x 7.11 mm
In turn, modules of the Kingston FURY Renegade DDR5 line, aimed at demanding enthusiasts, are available with white radiators with silver inserts. Within the series, modules with speeds up to 7200 MT/s are available.
Single modules with a capacity of 16 and 32 GB are on sale, as well as 2-channel sets with a total capacity of up to 64 GB. The modules are Intel XMP 3.0 certified with the appropriate profiles.
Kingston FURY Renegade DDR5 specifications:
Single modules — 16 and 32 GB
Sets of two modules — 32 and 64 GB
- Speed: 6000, 6400, 6800, and 7200 MT/s
- Timing schemes: CL32, CL36, CL38
- Supply voltage: 1.35 V, 1.4 V, and 1.45 V
- Operating temperature: from 0 to +85 °C
- Dimensions of the module without illumination: 133.35 x 39.2 x 7.65 mm
- Dimensions of the module with illumination: 133.35 x 44 x 7.66 mm
The RGB versions of the modules in both series allow the use of 18 smooth lighting effects, which can be adjusted using Kingston FURY CTRL or the software supplied by the motherboard manufacturer. In addition, the modules support the patented Kingston Infrared Sync illumination synchronization technology.