The government adopted resolution on the reservation from mobilization during martial law of employees of companies that have the status of “critical” for the Ukrainian defense industry, the economy and the life of the population. As reported by the Ministry of Digital Transformation, in order to reserve employees of the telecom and IT industries, the company must confirm the status of “critical” and meet at least 3 criteria from the list:
- Be a resident of Diia.City;
- Have an average salary at the enterprise — not less than the average salary in the region for the IV quarter of 2021;
- Do not have debts with the Unified Social Contribution (USC);
- Pay more than 1.5 million euros in taxes to the state and local budget during the year, in addition to customs payments;
- In the last year, receive more than 32 million euros of income (not including loans).
As noted in the resolution, one company can reserve no more than 50% of workers subject to military service from their number on the date of submission of the list. Heads of enterprises and their deputies are subject to reservation regardless of age, military rank and military accounting specialty.