Pentagon announced the composition of the 13th package (from August 2021) of US military aid to Ukraine. It contains hundreds of armored vehicles, important air defense support, and other important means necessary to repel Russian aggression.
This package includes:
- additional missiles for NASAMS;
- 8 AN/TWQ-1 Avenger mobile air defense systems;
- 59 M2 Bradley IFVs with 590 BGM-71 TOW anti-tank missiles and 295,000 rounds of 25mm ammunition;
- 90 Stryker armored personnel carriers, with 20 mine rollers ;
- 53 MRAPs;
- 350 HMMWVs;
- 20,000 155mm artillery rounds;
- 600 precision-guided 155mm artillery rounds;
- 95,000 105mm artillery rounds;
- 11,800 120mm mortar rounds;
- additional ammunition for HIMARS;
- 12 ammunition support vehicles;
- 6 command post vehicles;
- 22 tactical vehicles to tow weapons;
- high-speed anti-radiation missiles AGM-88 HARM;
- 2,000 anti-armor rockets;
- 3,000,000 rounds of small arms ammunition;
- demolition equipment for obstacle clearing;
- Claymore antipersonnel munitions;
- night vision devices;
- spare parts and other field equipment.
Unbelievably, more than 550 (!) combat vehicles, 8 air defense systems and a lot of ammunition. Thank you very much, USA!