Come Back Alive Foundation announced the start of fundraising of 333 million hryvnias for the creation of reconnaissance and strike complexes as part of all (31) brigades of the Territorial Defense Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
Each reconnaissance and strike complex has in its composition:
- 6 120-mm caliber mortars;
- 3 SUV pickups;
- 14 Motorola radio stations;
- 9 night vision devices;
- 3 DJI Mavic 3 p quadcopters;
- 3 Starlink systems;
- 8 tablets with Armor programme;
- 3 sources of uninterrupted power supply (1 kV);
- 3 inverter generators (1.6 kV);
- 3 binoculars with reticle and compass.
The Territorial Defense brigades already have 60-mm and 82-mm mortars, but the 120-mm systems will significantly increase their firepower and range to 7.1 km instead of 4 km. That is why this project was named “Long Arms of Terrotorial Defense”.
Depending on the number of brigades in the region, the fund raises from UAH 10.8 million to UAH 32.4 million:
- Kyiv and Dnipro – UAH 32.4 million each;
- Lviv, Odesa, Kharkiv – UAH 21.6 million each;
- Luhansk, Donetsk, Kherson, Chernivtsi and the rest of the regions – UAH 10.8 million each
Donations can be directed specifically to your region.
So far, about UAH 20 million have been collected, which is 6% of the required amount. Mortars, pickups and tablets are not such a bright project as the fundraiser for Bayraktars, Naval drone fleet or satellite, but it is no less, and perhaps more important.