Pentagon announced another package of military aid to meet Ukraine’s critical needs in the amount of $400 million. This is the twenty-sixth withdrawal of equipment from the stocks of the US Department of Defense since August 2021.
The package includes:
- additional missiles for NASAMS air defense systems;
- 150 heavy machine guns with thermal imaging sights to combat UAVs;
- additional missiles for MLRS M142 HIMARS ;
- 200 high-precision shells of 155-mm caliber (most likely M982 Excalibur);
- 10,000 120-mm mortar mines;
- additional anti-radar missiles AGM-88 HARM;
- 150 HMMWV armored vehicles;
- more than 100 light tactical vehicles;
- more than 20 million cartridges for firearms;
- 200 generators;
- spare parts for 105-mm howitzers;
- other equipment.
Unfortunately, ATACMS and MQ-1C Gray Eagle are still missing.
We want to remind all skeptics that at the beginning of the full-scale invasion, we did not believe that we would be provided with NASAMS, M142 HIMARS, M982 Excalibur, AGM-88 HARM and many other interesting things that have been very successfully destroying the Rashists for a long time. So, thank you very much USA!