Monday morning was difficult due to the massive shelling of Ukrainian cities by Russian forces. Of course, in such moments of crisis, people’s attention is focused on the news. Unfortunately, not all sources are verified and inform about the real situation in the country. Editorial office of AIN very aptly reminded that now it is worth getting information only from confirmed sources.
First of all, these are official channels of departments (Ministry of Defense, regional state administrations, regional military administrations), as well as state and non-state media.
AIN included the following channels in the list:
- Center for Countering Disinformation of the National Security Service of Ukraine (1.3 million subscribers);
- Center for Countering Disinformation on Telegram;
- State Emergency Service of Ukraine;
- Spravdi — the channel of the Center for Strategic Communications under the Ministry of Information Policy;
- Krayina_info — an information channel dedicated to life of the country at war (2.1 million subscribers);
- Ukraine NOW on Viber – information on international relations and support of Ukraine by partner countries;
- Ukraine NOW on Telegram;
- Kyiv City State Administration official channel;
- Kyiv Regional Military Administration, official channel;
- Safety guide – the bot gives practical advice, telling how to act in emergency situations.
Such a list is not exhaustive and will be supplemented on occasion.
We also remind you that you can receive notifications about air alarms in the corresponding application — Air Alarm for iOS and Android. In the event of an emergency alert, proceed to shelter and do not leave until the signal that the alarm is stopped.