The number of AI “artists” has been replenished with a new player which is becoming more and more popular. Midjourney Research Lab has developed a bot based on artificial intelligence that creates paintings based on a text request.
Unlike other similar programs such as DALL-E, Midjourney is open to use. The first few images are free to create. After exceeding their limit, the service will charge $10 for the basic plan, which includes 200 images.
To start using the bot, you need to go through several steps:
- Create an account on Discord if you don’t have it.
- Go to the site Midjourney and log in with Discord.
- Go to Midjourney server on Discord and join the #Newbies bot.
- Write /imagine and whatever you want it to create in thebot. Wait until the result appears.
- As soon as the images appear on the channel, you can use (V) and (U) to get variations or zoom in respectively.
- When the result is satisfactory, you can download it.