The Come Back Alive Foundation reported on the implementation of its largest project. With the money of Ukrainians, the foundation bought a complete unmanned aerial complex Bayraktar TB2 of three UAVs and all the necessary equipment to ensure their operation. The total cost of the complex is $16,502,450.
The complex includes:
- three strike drones;
- air communication system;
- mobile ground control complex;
- terrestrial data transmission terminal;
- friend-or-foe recognition system;
- several dozen corrected aviation ammunition;
- and other necessary ground equipment and spare parts.
We will remind, recently as part of the flash mob “Buy Bayraktar TB2 for Ukraine” Poles collected money for one UAV. In addition, the Ukrainians themselves collected money for another three (or four) Bayraktar TB2 during the campaign launched by the Serhiy Prytula Foundation. So we are waiting for the new “birds”.